viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

WINTER HOLIDAYS

In these winter holidays have been very good since I forgot the school and homework during the holidays ... and I went with friends for New Year's Eve we were to leave the party and we got 8 am, I am also happy because I gave a colony of Adolfo Dominguez making very good smell, branded clothing and about 70 euros, I'm also happy this holiday because I could see the whole family and we enjoyed much of the spirit nadalenc.Però not like the fact that it has not snowed for borrowing as would give the city a touch nadalenc.Han been wonderful holiday.
El biggest problem is the fact that the holidays forget everything we learned when we get to school because it is more difficult relearning all Subjects, but also nice see all classmates.

1 comentario:

  1. Holidays are finished now... Happy 2011!!
    I hope you have a nice year...

    ResponderEliminar